Data protection policy
RS Motor Power Solutions, S.L. (from here onwards RSMOTOR), informs the users of the Internet website www.rsmotor.es in respect to its personal data protection policy in order to enable Users to determine by their own if they accept to have their personal data treated by RSMOTOR. These personal data may be required to Users when subscribing to the different services offered by RSMOTOR in the Website. Personal data shall only be obtained for processing when this is appropriate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and explicit legitimate purpose for which the data is obtained.
Pursuant to the provisions of the organic law 15/1999 of the 13 of December of 1999, on Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD), we inform:
Identification of the Website Administrators: RSMOTOR Power Solutions, S.L., domiciled at Pol. Ind. A Granxa – Rúa B – Par. 13 – Nave A-4, CP: 36475, Porriño, Pontevedra, SPAIN, with tax ID number: B27708411 (VAT: ESB27708411), which is registered at the Pontevedra Mercantile Registry, in Tome 3451, Folio 110, Sheet PO-45726. To contact us you can use the following ways:
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- The information obtained from the USERS that visit and interact with the website will be kept on RSMOTOR´s computerized file and registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Our server recognizes: your IP address, the date and the time of the entry into and the exit from our website and the downloaded files of the visits we receive.
- The information we file is the data that the sender provides us with voluntarily via either the contact form (any USER) or the Intranet (access only for CUSTOMERS) established for that purpose, as well as those ones that can be known due to the visit to the website.
- We use the recorded information in order to carry out an optimal commercial management for our customers, as well as an statistical analyses of the uses and most visited areas in our website.
- The completion of forms, sending if e-mails or the use of other communication mechanisms offered in this website involves the express consent of the USER for the processing of personal data from RSMOTOR, with the purpose referred in the above point.
- If you don´t want to receive more e-mails from RSMOTOR, please, let us know via any of the ways listed in point 1. The USERS will be able to exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights) of their data in Pol. Ind. A Granxa – Rúa B – Par. 13 – Nave A-4, CP: 36475, Porriño (Pontevedra), ESPAÑA, or by means of written to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RSMOTOR applies the legally required levels of security for protecting legally required personal details and has installed all of the technical means and measures available to it in order to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized use. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not infallible. Consequently, RSMOTOR cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties, illegitimately, will not know about the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use made by the USERS of the Website, in which case RSMOTOR is not responsible.